Herbal remedies are quite majestic! The best part is, they do not bring side effects. For instance, to treat nausea and vomiting, experts recommend you take an infusion of chamomile, since due to its anti-inflammatory and digestive very useful to “set” the stomach. This tea is very easy to prepare, just put a teaspoon of chamomile flowers (Anthemis Nobilis L.) in a cup and pour boiling water should then cover the bowl and let stand for 15 minutes for medicinal substances contained pass on the ground water infusion. Take a cup after each meal.
Blends and extracts
Ginger (Zingiber official R.) is also indicated in cases of nausea and vomiting. The plant part used is the rhizome and in it are different compounds with antiemetic activity. Being a rhizome, how to prepare this plant is by decoction; for this place 3 g of the plant and one cup water in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Take 2 to 3 cups a day before meals.
1. You can perform a massage with essential oil of chamomile and geranium in the abdomen, to relieve pain and discomfort. The mixture is prepared by mixing 3 drops of chamomile essential oil and 2 drops of geranium essential oil in 10 ml of wheat germ oil.
2. In the event of serious digestive spasms, you can perform a massage on the stomach with 5 drops of lavender essential oil in 10 ml of wheat germ oil.
- Traditional Medicine China: In China, jin yin hua recommended (Lonicera japonica L.), in the case of food poisoning organisms such as Salmonella. In addition, if you want to keep up with your body weight and offset the associated symptoms of any bowel movement discomfort, it may be helpful to take garlic, ginger and licorice root.
- China diet therapy: Traditional Medicine In China, there is a branch that uses the therapeutic properties of foods to treat different diseases. This ancient discipline used mung bean (Phaseolus radiatus L.) in case of indigestion, food poisoning. A remedy is prepared by a handful of mung beans to soak and soften when they are crushed to extract the juice, which is drunk.
- Acupressure: To relieve the stomach pain associated with intoxication and colon irrigation issues.
At times, it is not about being overweight, it is about water retention and bad digestion. You can always get Lactobacillus acidophilus, too. Just take as directed on the label of the product. Lactobacilli are lactic acid bacteria that help restore the normal intestinal flora and are essential if a person has been subjected to treatment with antibiotics.
Apply a hot water bottle on your stomach helps to reduce pain. If diarrhea is necessary to replace fluids and minerals lost, for which you can prepare a homemade solution with 500 ml of water, a tablespoon of sugar and a teaspoon of salt.
3. It may also be useful to take the water from boiling rice to stop the diarrhea.
4. Have traditionally been used carbonated drinks to prevent nausea.
5. Very ripe bananas alleviate nausea also have a mild astringent and help restore the intestinal flora.
6. If you had anything to eat in poor condition, can take apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water to induce vomiting.
The absolute best way I have learned and am now taking is Moringa Oleifera. Zija has the purest form in the SmartMix, SuperMix and XM+ which contains over 90 multivitamins and nutrients our bodies desperately need.
Check out my website: bevbrown,myzija.com and bevshealthblog.com/shop for information about these and other organic products. Please contact me if you have any questions.