Moringa Olifeira plant.
My goal with BevsHealthBlog.com is to introduce and help educate everyone to make better choices using organic products to control their health issues instead of the toxic prescription drugs our doctors are prescribing. Even though they are FDA approved, each drug has numerous side effects leading to even more toxic prescriptions for each side effect. This overload of toxic prescription drugs puts our bodies in a spiraling effect oftentimes leading to death. I find it extremely interesting on how it helps fight many serious diseases and feel it is worth sharing.
- Moringa oleifera is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Moringa, which is the only genus in the family Moringaceae. English common names include: moringa, drumstick tree, horseradish tree, ben oil tree, or benzoil tree. It is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree, native to the southern foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India, and widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas where its young seed pods and leaves are used as vegetables.
Health Benefits & Treatments
I have been hypoglycemic all of my life. After fighting the roller coaster drops in my blood sugar and almost passing out while working as a legal assistant and court reporter meeting all of the last-minute deadlines, I finally found a product that really works! Since I have been taking the Moringa SuperMix vitamin pack once a day, I am not only getting all the vitamins and nutrients my body needs to control my hypoglycemia, but I have not had one episode of my blood sugar dropping. I feel great!
Just one serving of Moringa SuperMix per day provides you with a fresh dose of its 90+ vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils and many other benefits at a fraction of the cost of other expensive supplements.
Not only is this product helping millions of hypoglycemics like myself, but also helping pre-diabetics and diabetics all over the world either by lowering their levels substantially or helping them reducing their insulin dependency.
Other Natural Benefits of Consuming Zija with Moringa are:
- Delivers Anti-Inflammatory Support
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Heightens Mental Clarity
- Increases Energy
- Provides Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
- Nourishes Body’s Immune System
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels and
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Moringa is considered to have the highest protein ratio of any plant so far studied on earth.
- Moringa is recognized throughout the world as an amazing source of nutrition by many health organizations and universities.
- “…perhaps like no other single species, the plant has the potential to help reverse multiple major environmental problems and provide for many unmet human needs.” – The National Institutes of Health
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out my website at bevbrown.myzija.com. You can also purchase products at bevshealthblog.com/shop/zija products.